During the summer, we offers safe, convenient and affordable housing in Manchester, NH City for both students and interns. Our residence halls are located in the downtown area of the city with easy access to all that Manchester has to offer. We offer summer housing between May 18, 2020 and July 31, 2020. More information regarding summer housing can be found
in our application.
Please note that you can buy a parking permit for easier parking in the city. You can download parking information here.
Our Summer Residence Halls offer students occupancy in single rooms. Meet up in the lounge or show off your culinary skills in the kitchen. Each floor has common/shared bathrooms. Student furnishings include a twin bed, desk, chair and dresser, some rooms have closets or wardrobes. Laundry facilities are located in each building and are free. Institute Hall is ADA complaint and have elevator service. The building are air conditioned.
Types of Rooms
Single bedrooms: One person occupies one bedroom, in a traditional residence hall
As you review the residence hall accommodations, please note:
- All residence halls are coed
- All rooms are furnished with twin extra long beds, student desk, dresser, and chair
- Room may have more than one set of furniture; furniture cannot be removed from the room
- Bathrooms are common/shared on each floor
- Residents must supply their own personal items and cooking supplies
- All NEC residence halls are smoke-free and substance free (including those over 21)
- Residence hall availability is subject to change
For more information contact our Summer Housing Coordinator: firstname.lastname@example.org
To make your housing payments please call 603-428-2226