Create About It. Write About It. Be About It.
July 18 - August 1
Join us for our 2020 Summer Pre-College program designed for students 15-19 years of age. Surround yourself with like-minded creatives and makers, professional artists and our phenomenal faculty, for an experience you’ll remember for a lifetime. Over the course of two weeks, you will be engaged in a variety of classes, studio workshops, collaborative projects, offsite excursions and more. Pre-College offers a true college-level experience that allows students to broaden their skills as creatives while offering the freedom to produce work focused on topics and areas that matter most to them. We’ll support the work YOU want to create and provide the tools needed to take your creative practice and college portfolio to the next level.
Receive 3 college credits in 2 weeks
Choose a concentration: Fine Arts • Graphic Design • Photography • Printmaking • 3D Media
Apply before April 1 to have your application fee waived!
ROLLING ADMISSIONS DEADLINE UNTIL JULY 1
Applications are accepted through July 1. Partial scholarships are available and will be awarded as funds remain available on a first come, first served basis. Space in the program is limited.
HOW TO APPLY
- Complete the online application form
- Include 3-5 works (images or writing) via Slideroom OR include your Instagram handle in your online application, or visit us in-person for a portfolio review with one of our Admissions Counselors. Indicate how you will be showing us your work in your online application.
- Submit $30 application fee – Application fee will be waived for students who apply prior to April 1!
Students have the option to attend Pre-College as a resident or commuter.
- The total cost of the Pre-College program as a resident is $2,350. This includes tuition, meals, most materials, plus room and board. Students should have money available for individual expenses and offsite experiences.
- The total cost for commuters is $1,800. This includes tuition, most materials and access to attend select scheduled evening and weekend workshops and activities.
- Priority application deadline is April 1. Deposit of $400 due by April 26
- Rolling Application deadline is July 1. Deposit of $400 due by May 15
- Remaining Tuition Balance Due by June 1. All applications received after June 1 will require full deposit upon acceptance.
- Partial scholarships are awarded on a first come, first served basis
- To request a scholarship fill out the Scholarship Request Form and submit by mailing to New England College, 148 Concord Street, Manchester, NH 03104.
- The deadline to apply for a scholarship is May 1 or until funds are no longer available.
Students looking to withdraw from the Pre-College Program must put their request in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org. The $30 application fee is non-refundable.
- Prior to May 20 all tuition and housing will be refunded, not including the $400 deposit.
- From May 21 to June 24 50% of the tuition and housing will be refunded, not including the deposit.
- No refunds are available after June 25.
- No refund will be given to students who are removed from the program due to violating school policies or regulations.