You can register for any of our design certificate courses by following the Eventbrite links below. Eventbrite is a quick and easy way to securely register online! If you have questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us at: CERTIFICATES@NHIA.EDU
Fall (September 23-December 22, 2019) | Spring (January 6-March 29, 2020)
Click here for more info
Analyze how people learn — harness that information to create effective educational structures, promote self-directed learning, build connections, and implement processes for continual improvement.
- Learners: Engage in learner research and demonstrate how to formulate a learner analysis. Building bridges to learners through storytelling.
- ID Models: Demonstrate knowledge of the A.D.D.I.E. (Analysis, Design, Development, Implementation, & Evaluation) instructional design model through direct application.
- Analysis: Drawing upon guiding questions and supporting resources, write a comprehensive needs analysis.
- Problem Solving: Employ strategic thinking to identify learner problems, determine the context and technologies needed for an instructional design solution.
- Evaluate: Effectively integrate evaluation and assessment into instructional design, employ evaluation results for continual improvement.
- Create: Apply development and production techniques to generate learning environments that excel at communicating desired learner goals and outcomes.
This 12-week course is offered online, to fit into your busy schedule. Learn on your time, with our professional faculty there to guide and support you along the way.
Delivery Mode: Complete your certificate in an engaging online environment. This experience will foster collaborative interactions with other professionals working in the field. Courses are designed to be completed over a period of 12 weeks from start date, about 15 hours per week.
You’ll Earn: A certificate of completion, a certificate of completion with distinction for those that are exemplary students, from New England College (accredited by NECHE).
Tuition: $1950 per certificate.