- Art portfolio
- 1-2 page personal artist statement and proposal for study
- One letter of recommendation
- Official copy of transcripts (BFA or BA in art or related field is required)
We may accept applications to the MFA program from students who do not hold an undergraduate degree. In this case, students must submit these additional materials:
- All required materials including transcripts for any earned credits.
- An application waiver form
- A detailed separate essay which explains how the student’s life experience and/or achievement and/or engagement in professional work is at least equivalent to the level of achievement of an undergraduate degree.
Veteran Applicants: Please visit our Veteran's page for more information.
International Applicants: Please visit our International student’s page for more information.
Please contact us…we have answers!
Graduate Admissions Office
148 Concord Street
Manchester, NH 03104